THE NEW LODGE AT RUNNING Y RANCH
A HOLIDAY INN RESORT
The Lodge at Running Y Ranch, a Holiday Inn Resort, sits high above Payne Canyon overlooking the 10th fairway and pristine wetlands. The Lodge received $3M in renovations in 2011 including:
- Fully Renovated King Guestrooms, Double Queen Guestrooms and One Bedroom Suites.
- New Lobby With Fireplace, Sitting Area and Library
- New Restaurant - The Ruddy Duck - Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Photos of the Renovations
Please click on any image to view it in a larger format
Resort and Lodge Amenities and Services
- Dining: Located in the Lodge lobby, the Ruddy Duck is open from 6am - 9pm daily. You'll find coffees, teas, house-made pastries and gourmet skillets for breakfast. For lunch and dinner enjoy a menu of fresh salads, sandwiches, flatbreads, paninis and pizzas prepared in the hearth oven, as well as evening skillet dishes after 5pm. The Ruddy Duck also offers a fully stocked bar and plenty of microbrews. Kid's menus are also available.
- Kids Eat Free - March - August: All kids 12 years old and under staying in the Lodge March - August eat FREE from the Kid's menu when accompanied by a family member.
- Sports Center: All guests of The Lodge at Running Y Ranch are provided complimentary, full access to the in-resort sports center, with pool, hot tub, tennis and athletic courts, and fitness room.
- Conference Center: The Lodge at Running Y Ranch is located adjacent to our 4,500 square-foot conference facility.
- Preferred Tee Times and Spa Services: Guests of The Lodge at Running Y Ranch are provided preferred tee times at our Arnold Palmer golf course. Lodge guests are also provided preferred reservations at The Sandhill Spa.
- Hiking and Biking Trails: Running Y Ranch is a 3,600 acre Southern Oregon resort. Miles of marked trails are provided within the Resort, and plenty more are accessible just outside the resort.
Additional Recreation: The preferred partners of Running Y Ranch cover all bases when it comes to Southern Oregon recreation. Our team is happy to help plan fly fishing, white water rafting, birding, and many more experiences.