2020 Bridal Show
Thank you for your interest in our 2020 Bridal Show on January 11, 2020.
Vendor requirements and information
- All vendors are required to donate a minimum $100 value door prize in order to have a booth. The value of prizes cannot be split into multiple prizes (such as multiple gift certificates for smaller amounts). You are allowed to donate a prize of more value if you wish. Prize may be a product or service, or partial service. Ex. $100 off a wedding cake.
- All bakeries must provide samples to brides.
- If selected, you may also sell products and services at your booth.
- $125 vendor fee (includes 2 vendor buffet lunches and marketing).
- Vendor selection will be chosen based on interest, variety, product/service quality and value of door prize.
- 8 x 8 Booth - but sizes may vary.
- Table, chairs, and white linen will be provided.
- Vendors will be provided with a list of brides following the event.
- Special vendor hotel rates will be available.
- Hours of Bridal Show 10 am - 2:30 pm. There will be a $50 fee for vendors who break down prior to 2:30 pm.
- Vendor set up will be from 4:30 pm to 9:00 pm on Friday, January 10, 2020 and 7:00 am to 9:30 am on Saturday, January 11, 2020. All vendors must be completely set up by 9:30 on January 11, 2020.
- All vendor applications need to be completed prior to September 20, 2019.
- Vendors will be notified by October 13, 2019 for acceptance.
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.