Dear Valued Guests & Travelers,
As we continue to receive updates about the ongoing coronavirus pandemic that is affecting areas all over the world, we want to reassure you that we are doing everything we can to comply with state-wide regulations and keep our guests and staff safe. We appreciate your patience while we work through these times. Below is information about our current response to COVID-19.
As of July 1, 2020, face masks, face shields or other face coverings are mandatory for all persons in public indoor and outdoor spaces throughout Oregon. This includes all persons entering the Lodge, Golf Shop, Spa, Restaurant, and Sports & Fitness Center.
Ruddy Duck Restaurant
As of Wednesday, November 18th, Ruddy Duck Restaurant is only open for take-out service during the following hours:
Breakfast: 7:00 am to 10:00 am
Dinner: 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm
All take-out orders must be picked up prior to 9:00 pm. The menus can be found on our website at RunningY.com/Dining.
To order take-out, please call 541.850.5582 during operational hours.
Meetings and Events
For those who have scheduled meetings or weddings:
Starting on Wednesday, November 18th, state regulations required that venues host no meetings or events until after December 16th. We have direct instructions to follow these guidelines until they are lifted or otherwise modified by the Governor of Oregon.
Currently, any events planned after December 16th will still be allowed to be held under the Phase 2 guidelines of social distancing, face masks, and no more than 100 people. We will be collecting deposits and payments as normal if your event is within these parameters. If the regulations change regarding group gatherings, your sale manager will contact you directly to discuss your options.
We sympathize that this is a nerve-wracking time for everyone, and we want to be as flexible as possible for your events and plans. If you wish to move your date, we can do so, but please keep in mind to secure an alternate date additional deposits may apply and rates may be adjusted.
As of June 8, 2020, Sandhill Spa is open at their brand-new location behind the Golf Pro Shop. The hours for Sandhill Spa will be 9:00 am to 5:00 pm daily.
Sandhill Spa will be operating at a lower capacity of appointments each day to ensure the health and safety of our associates and our valued guests. We will also only be allowing 1 guest into the waiting area at a time. Additionally, the dry sauna and the salt room remain closed per current COVID-19 regulations. If you have any questions, please contact Sandhill Spa directly at 541.850.5547.
Sports & Fitness Center
As of Wednesday, November 18th, the Sports & Fitness Center will be closed to all homeowners and guests per current state regulations.
Running Y Ranch Resort's Arnold Palmer Signature Course remains OPEN and operational, weather permitting. We are pleased to be able to continue offering a fun and healthy outdoor activity before winter arrives.
Please adhere to the following rules we have in place to help keep our guests and staff healthy during this unprecedented time:
- Everyone must always maintain a minimum distance of at least 6 feet from each other, both inside and outside.
- The Golf Pro Shop is open for business with a maximum of four (4) customer occupancy. We are currently offering retail (balls, hats, shirts, tees, etc.).
- We are asking everyone follow the one Entrance and one Exit set up for the Golf Shop.
- The driving range is open, weather permitting.
- Lessons and Club Fittings are available by instructors Trever Wilson and Jaren Mack with social distancing and masks in place.
- We are committed to your safety and are continuing to sanitize frequently and provide the least amount of touch points possible, such as:
- Carts: all steering wheels, keys, handles, and bag latches will be sanitized each morning prior to use.
- If you can walk, we encourage you to. If you choose to ride in a cart, we will limit each cart to one person. If you rode here together, you may ride in a cart together.
- Bunker rakes are still removed from the course. You may elect to enhance your lie in the bunker, and we ask that you smooth your footprints using your feet to the best of your ability for the players behind you. The maintenance team will be smoothing bunkers as time permits, but labor will be short. Please do your part to help. If you would rather drop your ball outside the bunker, that is completely up to you.
- We are using the pool noodle system for safety. With this method, the ball will still go in the cup, but will remain at a height where you can easily grab it with two fingers. Still, PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH THE FLAGSTICKS. Leave the flagsticks in for all putts, and please carefully use two fingers to remove your ball. Out of respect for other players, please do not use your putter to gouge your ball out and compromise the cup's edge for others.
- PLEASE call ahead to schedule your tee time.
- Please be aware of social distancing at all times. Six feet remains as the mandated minimum distance. Take extra precaution on the putting green and tee areas. If we see that distances are not being maintained on the putting green, we will be forced to close it down. Also, please do not congregate around the Golf Shop before or after your round.
- Remember to wash your hands thoroughly and often for a minimum of 20 seconds.
Miniature Golf is open, weather permitting, and is a great activity for all ages and skill levels.
For course conditions and information, please call the Golf Pro Shop directly at 541.850.5580.
Running Y Lodge and Vacation Rentals
Running Y Lodge and Vacation Rentals remain open and operational for those traveling on essential business. Our staff has taken steps to further enhance social distancing and cleaning procedures; therefore, we will not be offering stay over service to guests that are staying more than one night. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you. Guests can request more items in person at the front desk.
For those renting our vacation rental homes, as of November 18th, the Governor's regulations require social gatherings inside private homes to be limited to no more than six people from a maximum of two households. In addition, any social gatherings inside require social distancing measures to be adhered to and face masks are to be worn at all times. We will ask all guests staying in vacation rental homes to abide by these regulations.
We are committed to your patronage and understand that COVID-19 may result in cancellations. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our staff if we can help answer any questions or otherwise assist you.
We look forward to serving you, our valued guests and travelers. We appreciate your patience as each day brings new challenges and changes. We want to wish you all well during this time.
Christy Mullinix l General Manager
P: 541.850.5599 l F: 541.850.5763
Last Updated: November 30, 2020