Relax. Recharge. (Repeat)
Sandhill Spa is excited to announce our new membership program. Invest in your well-being by signing up for a membership.
$69 a month or $750 a year
Members are entitled to choose one of three options each month:
Swedish Massage (60 minutes)
Indulge in an hour-long Swedish massage where techniques are used to ease muscle aches, relieve tension and improve circulation. This massage will induce a deep feeling of relaxation.
Membership Facial (50 minutes)
A facial performed by our licensed spa technicians will hydrate your skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines by means of exfoliation and stimulating the growth of new skin cells.
Ultimate Spa Pedicure
Feel completely renewed with this ultimate foot treatment. Includes everything in the signature pedicure, as well as a deep hydrating therapy mask and shellac polish.
- Your membership term begins on the day of purchase and your membership term is complete one year from the date of purchase.
- Your membership dues will be charged on the date of purchase and on the same date of every month thereafter until your membership is terminated in accordance with the agreement.
- Spa membership dues do not include gratuities.
- You may continue to redeem your membership privileges as long as your membership is in effect and payments are current (cannot be used if your membership is frozen or suspended).You may cancel a scheduled treatment 24 hours prior to scheduled time with no penalty. Canceling within 24 hours results in a 50% charge of total services booked. A no call, no show results in a 100% charge of total service booked.
- Appointments at Sandhill Spa are made on a first-come, first-serve basis. You are responsible for scheduling your monthly spa service in advance to ensure that you receive your preferred date, time and service provider.
- There may be circumstances when you would like to freeze your membership due to extended illness, temporary relocation or military leave. When a membership is frozen, a member may not use his/her membership benefits or payments will resume that same day. You may freeze your membership a minimum of one month up to a maximum of 6 months. Your membership expiration date will be extended by the amount of time that your membership was frozen. Terms, conditions, and rules of the original membership agreement will continue to apply. Your membership must be unfrozen for a minimum of one consecutive year before it may be frozen again.
- Monthly memberships may not be used in combination with any other promotional offers or packages, discount coupons or gift certificates.
- Memberships are non-refundable, non-transferable and may not be shared. If you decide to cancel your membership prior to the ending date of your contract or at any time during this contract, you will be charged $100.