Certified Wedding Coordinator
Extraordinary weddings don’t just happen, they are planned
Kim Abel is a native Oregonian who is an Accredited Bridal Consultant Wedding Planner and Certified Interior Designer with over 20 years’ experience in the industry.
Kim has a design sense of style with explicit attention to detail that is coupled with an unsurpassed passion for curating dream weddings. Kim’s ultimate goal is executing a flawless event, one within her client’s budget and one that exceeds their expectations.
Kim has coordinated, designed and facilitated all the details for events ranging from an intimate dinner for 12, to a lavish celebration for 250 guests. Her services include developing a relationship with you, defining what you truly are envisioning and creating a dream celebration that will bring you joy on one of the most important days of your life.
Kim’s services range from “day of” to “full-service” wedding planning and include:
- Developing and Working Within a Budget
- Creating an Event Design
- Developing a Schedule of Events
- Professional Recommendation of Specialized Vendors
- Arranging Necessary Accommodations for Attendees (discounted rates available)
- Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Bridal Brunch
- Engagement Parties, Rehearsals, Reception, Ceremony
- Wedding Etiquette
- Floral Design, Color Specialist, Space Planning
- Set-up and take down to everything in between so you can relax and enjoy your day!
For information on package pricing please contact Kim.
Running Y Ranch Resort
5500 Running Y Road
Klamath Falls, Oregon 97601